Long day with all the hail claims. Time to coffee up!
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
The answer? Incredibly easy! It is a 3 step process:
1. Make the payment on the new policy, either with a credit card or checking account
2. Esign a cancellation request that we send to your current agent
3. Wait for your refund check
It's that simple, and there is NEVER a penalty for cancelling an auto policy early! Give us a call for a no-obligation quote.
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Colorado auto insurance questions answered
Many carriers extend bodily injury coverage to household pets. Do you have this coverage for your best friend?
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Colorado home insurance questions answered: stolen luggage
Going away this summer? What would happen if your luggage were lost or stolen?
The answer: your home insurance would save the day. Most policies provide up to 10% of your personal property coverage to property that is "off-premises." This is the same for a renters insurance policy!
Monday, May 12, 2014
Colorado home insurance questions answered: Condo insurance
Condo and townhome policies are different than a regular home policy, mainly because there is typically an HOA policy that covers the exterior of the structure. Here are the 4 most important coverages when insuring a condo/townhome:
1. Dwelling coverage- although there is a policy covering the exterior of the building, you are still responsible for the drywall in. Dwelling coverage pays to repair drywall, flooring, and appliances damaged from a covered loss.
2. Personal property- covers all of your furniture, clothes, electronics, and other property that is not permanently attached to the structure.
3. Loss assessment- if the HOA decides to put a new roof on the structure, they will often issue an assessment to the homeowners. This coverage pays your portion.
4. Personal liability- if someone is injured at your home, or you cause damage to your neighbors unit, this will pay for the damages.
Thursday, May 8, 2014
What is the Longevity Promise?
What is the Longevity Promise?
If we can't either a) find you a better rate or b) find you better coverage for around what you are paying, we would NEVER ask you to switch. That's a promise!
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Obviously this is a subjective question, but here are some of the main reasons people get life insurance:
1. To pay off the house
2. Get rid of any outstanding debt from credit cards, car loans, student loans, etc
3. Paying for college
4. Income replacement
5. Leaving a legacy
No matter what the reason, if you have people that depend on you, life insurance is a MUST HAVE!
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Longevity: how we are different
Many agencies simply find you an insurance package, sell it to you, and are never heard from again. Here are three reasons why we are different:
1. Rerating at renewal- All renewals are carefully examined for increases. At that time, we rerun you quotes with all of our carriers to make sure you are still getting the best deal.
2. Claims assistance- sometimes filing a claim isn't the best idea in the long run. We provide council on whether or not filing a claim is the best move, and act as an intermediary between you and the insurance company.
3. Changes and questions- if you need to make a change or have a question on your policy, you always contact us, not a call call center in a different state. We are local, experienced, and here to help.
Combining service with price. That's the way we do business!