Monday, March 31, 2014

Colorado auto insurance covers me if I'm hit in a crosswalk?

Colorado auto insurance covers me if I'm hit in a crosswalk?

It's call uninsured motorist coverage, and it is extremely important. If you are struck by a motorist on a crosswalk, your auto insurance actually covers those injuries.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Who should I call if I have a claim? The agent, or the insurance company?

If you have an insurance claim, always call us first. There are times where filing a claim IS NOT always the best idea. We work for our clients, not for auto insurance companies, and are always here to help!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Does Longevity charge a fee for our services?

Does Longevity charge a fee for our services?
The answer: absolutely not! We are a completely free service to you. Give us some of your basic information, let us do the shopping, sit back, and watch the savings start piling up.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Insurance companies paying LESS for new roofs in Colorado

We all know that home insurance covers your roof, but exactly how much coverage are you getting? Many companies have turned to a "depreciated loss settlement" on hail claims in order to save money. This means that the older your roof gets, the less they will pay to replace it! So not only would you have to pay your deductible, but hundreds and even thousands out of pocket.
We work with many carriers that will still pay to completely replace your roof. Give us a call today.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Many people ask me: if I use my car for business, but not full time, do I need a business auto insurance policy?

The answer to this, like most insurance question, is it depends. If you are transporting and delivery goods, have any tools or machinery permanently mounted to your vehicle, are transporting passengers for a fee, or have company advertising on the vehicle, then you probably do need a commercial policy. If you are simply driving to jobsites, then you probably don't. Give us a call if you need further clarification!