Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I had a kitchen fire at my apartment, and now my landlord wants me to pay. Am I covered?

Denver renters insurance questions answered

Renters insurance comes with a coverage called personal liability.  Liability will pay to fix damage that you cause, and is a covered loss such as fire or flood. The coverage will also pay for injuries sustained by a guest on the premises that are considered to be your fault. 

If you don't have renters insurance, you may be leaving yourself open for a HUGE judgement. Give us a call today for a quote.