Tuesday, October 28, 2014

If my apartment gets damaged, where will I stay? Who will pay for it?

Denver renters insurance questions answered

Your renter's insurance policy comes with a coverage called additional living expenses, sometimes called loss of use. This coverage will pay for your living arrangements if your apartment is damaged and deemed uninhabitable. The coverage will pay for a hotel, travel expenses, and even meals!