Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A pipe burst at my rental property and now my tenant can't stay there. How will I pay the mortgage?

Denver landlord insurance questions answered

Loss of rents coverage will replace the rental income that you lose from a covered loss. Give us a call today to make sure you have this important coverage. www.longevitybrokers.com