Monday, November 3, 2014

Theme of the week- Auto Insurance!

Denver auto insurance questions answered

Someone struck me while I was in a crosswalk. Am I covered? 

Uninsured/underinsured bodily injury coverage covers you if you are injured from an accident with an uninsured driver. This coverage also extends to injures sustained while you are acting as a pedestrian.